Sometimes it is in a company’s best interest to rent heavy equipment rather than purchase it. The cost of buying equipment can take up a large part of a firm’s budget. In today’s business climate, some companies are already facing financial challenges due to pandemic restrictions, so construction equipment rental may be the most feasible option to sustain operations and grow your business.
Renting construction equipment not only saves you money upfront, but it can save you money in maintenance and repair costs down the line.
We provide construction equipment rentals ranging from skid steers, track loaders, forklifts, tree removal equipment, bulldozers, trench rollers, wheel loaders, excavators, and more. We also rent attachments.
Eagle is a family-run and founded on more than 25 years’ worth of serving seven counties in three states: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania, New Castle County in Delaware, and Cecil County in Maryland.
We have firsthand experience and knowledge to help you rent the construction equipment you need, at fair rental rates — whether daily, weekly, or monthly.
Here are 5 tips for a successful power equipment rental:
- Ask questions! Is the trailer to haul the equipment included in the rental price? Are there certain maintenance steps I need to take before operating the equipment? When is payment due? Browse our rental rates here and then please contact Chris Johnson to answer any questions you have.
- Know exactly what your equipment needs are to accomplish your job and how to operate the machine safely. Our rental staff can assist you with this, but the easiest way to successfully finding what you need is to do your own research or bring your own knowledge. You are the one most familiar with your project and what you need to complete it. Knowing the proper way to operate the equipment will avoid malfunctions, wasted time, and most importantly, alleviate any safety risks.
- Have Proof of Insurance. Customers are responsible for providing property and liability insurance coverage when renting equipment. Eagle Power & Equipment will charge 15% for physical damage insurance unless an insurance binder is provided in advance ($2,500 deductible). You will also need to carry adequate public liability insurance and show proof of it.
- Ask about equipment maintenance. Eagle guarantees our rental fleet is maintained properly, so you don’t need to worry about on-site issues or downtime. Our equipment also meets ANSI standards. The lessee must have a qualified operator who will use the machine and ensure that normal daily maintenance will be performed on the rental equipment.
- Have your credit information ready. We help facilitate our customer credit applications and have online applications immediately available for Kubota Consumer, Kubota Commercial, and CNHI.
We have staff dedicated to helping our customers who are interested in equipment rental. They’re friendly and experienced, so they welcome your questions.