Service and Repairs
Regular service is absolutely necessary to keep your equipment working reliably. Eagle Power and Equipment provides superior maintenance and repairs, and we can customize a plan to meet your unique needs. Signing up for a Customized Maintenance Inspection plan has the valuable advantage of locking in today’s rates for the length of your contract.
These CMIs, offered exclusively through Eagle, provide regular maintenance and inspections performed by certified technicians at factory-recommended intervals.
In addition, we will provide you with written reports on your unit’s condition through our 101-point checklist. If repairs are necessary, we’ll provide a cost estimate and a comprehensive list of what your warranty will cover.
Even without a customized maintenance inspection plan, you can rest easy knowing our service technicians are trained by the manufacturers themselves on the proper service and diagnostic tools that make repairing the machines much faster.
Welding, fabrication and Line Boring
- In Shop or On Site
- Available for any brand or model
- Repair of all buckets
- Line Boring and rebushing on all buckets, frames and linkage
- Dozer blade and truck frame repairs and build ups
- Fork truck masts and carriages
- Fabrication of special grounds, covers, enclosures and vandal guards
- Motor grader blade components
- Haul truck beds and bodies